Lucas County Social Security Disability Attorney
Social Security Disability, sometimes called SSD, encompasses two extremely important federal government programs that provide millions of people who cannot work with monthly benefit checks. Most Americans are aware that such programs exist, but do not think much about eligibility requirements or the process until they are disabled by a serious illness or injury.
A Toledo SSDI Benefits Lawyer Offering Counsel And Skilled Advocacy
At Linda A. Jones & Co. LLC, we help people throughout Northwest Ohio obtain their rightful benefits under both major, distinct U.S. disability programs: Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). Led by a compassionate, dedicated Lucas County-based Social Security Disability lawyer, we are here to help you in any way we can if:
- You filed an application for disability benefits but had your claim denied — a very common occurrence that does not mean you cannot ultimately get approved
- You or a family member has a severe impairment that may qualify for SSDI or SSI, but are uncertain about the requirements or unclear about the necessary application steps
Offering Clear Upfront Guidance And Walking Clients Through The Process
Navigating the processes required to obtain SSDI or SSI disability benefits can be an intimidating, time-consuming challenge. The majority of claims are initially denied for reasons that may be apparent only to a seasoned Northwest Ohio SSD lawyer such as Linda A. Jones, who has extensive, in-depth knowledge of:
- How applications and requests for reconsideration are evaluated, including the medical evidence required to prove a person is unable to work due to an injury, debilitating illness, mental impairment or combination of these
- Errors and omissions people often make when applying for benefits or pursuing an appeal without qualified legal counsel
- Specific standards and procedures observed by the Social Security offices and SSA officials involved in your case, as well as those relevant to claims nationwide
A Compassionate, Practical And Diligent Approach To Your Case
We maintain a genuinely client-focused law practice where your concerns matter. You can count on personal attention, clear answers and respectful treatment from day one through every phase of your quest for the benefits you need. To schedule a free consultation with attorney Linda A. Jones, please call or email our firm today.