Toledo Severe Impairment Attorney: SSDI/SSI Claims
At Linda A. Jones & Co. LLC, we advocate for people across the spectrum of life in Northwest Ohio who are unable to work due to disabilities. All our professional energies go toward helping people navigate the steps necessary to get approved for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits.
SSDI/SSI Application Guidance · Reconsideration And Appeals
You may need counsel on whether your specific severe impairment — or multiple conditions — qualify you for benefits. You may need assistance completing your application. You may, like a high percentage of other applicants, have applied and received a claim denial. In all such situations, our experienced Toledo severe impairment lawyer and legal team is here to help.
Extensive Experience Winning Claims Based On Physical Illness Or Injury
The list of “qualifying severe impairments” maintained by the Social Security Administration (SSA) is lengthy and detailed. It covers a very broad range of physical diseases, orthopedic conditions due to injury and/or age, and mental conditions. This list covers categories including:
- Musculoskeletal injuries and disorders, including back injuries, joint injuries and arthritis
- The senses, including full or partial vision, hearing or speech loss
- Respiratory and cardiovascular illnesses such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, hypertension and chronic heart failure
- Malignant tumors and cancer in many forms
- Digestive system impairments, including liver and bowel diseases
- Hematological (blood) disorders such as chronic anemia
- Endocrine disorders such as diabetes mellitus and thyroid diseases
- Neurological impairments such as epilepsy and Parkinsonian syndrome
Assisting People Whose Mental Impairments Disable Them From Work
The SSA also recognizes that many disabling mental conditions may prevent an individual from performing work and maintaining employment. To list a few such severe impairments, you may qualify due to schizophrenic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or chronic anxiety and depression. The key consideration is whether you are legitimately unable to work.
Convenient Location In Lucas County: An SSI Disability Lawyer And SSDI Advocate You Can Trust
You can describe your symptoms and experiences to Linda A. Jones and she will know what questions to ask. You can turn to our firm for a free consultation on your case with confidence that you will receive straight answers, not false hope. We take on cases only if we believe we can succeed for the client, and you will pay no attorney fee at all unless and until we do.